Kel-Tec PF-9 Reveiw

The Kel-Tec PF-9 is my current backup gun. Firstly I wont go any smaller than 9mm for my backup gun, so a .380 .32 .25 or .22 caliber pistol was out of the question. I normally carry a S&W M&P .40 or a S&W TRR8, but sometimes I find these guns to cumbersome to carry everyday, especially when doing something very active. So that's where my Kel-Tec PF-9 comes in really handy. What drew me to the PF-9 first was the specs, then I found some people that own them and swear by them. So for $260-$300 It's not like I was taking a big plunge. The more I shoot it, the more I like it, I can't say the same for some other compact/sub compact pistols I own/owned. For instance my Kahr CW40, I don't have a natural snapshot with that pistol, and I don't like the trigger, for me that makes a big difference.
 I made this short video with my little brother, he cant shoot a double action worth beans, he's used to a crisp 1911 trigger. But just the same It's a very functional gun and I have a great snap shot with it. Enjoy!

No comments: