SNS Assault Rifles




SNS Industries is based in Sonhomish Washington. SNS Industries is dedvoted to developing modern assault weapons, I own an SNS M4 style assault rifle, I have shot several hundered rounds through it now without having a single jam or burp. I have not had a single problem with my SNS assault rifle, in fact I have been very pleased with my purchase.

It shoots both the Nato .223 and the Remington .223 that is a big bonus when it comes to your ammo power options.
The SNS assault Rifle that I chose has a Bushmaster colapsable M4 stock on it, it also features a detatchble handrail and flip sights. It's a small assault rifle with a 16" barrel and it would be an awesome little gun for clearing a building.
Adam
Lynden, WA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy your blog, but I must take exception to your use of the anti-gun phrase 'assault rifle."

By definition (as set by the U.S. DoD) an assault rifle is select fire.

Unless I missed it, this is an AR15, which is semi-auto, and therefore not an assault rifle.

Exactly what to call it is being hotly debated right now. gun writer Tom Gresham is pushing Utility Rifle while Michael Bane likes High-Tech Rifle.

Regardless, as a gunblogger I'm not sure you want to use anti-gunner terms. Just a comment.

As I said, I really do like your blog. Keep up the good work.