Skeet Shooting

Just the other day I got the oppo`rtunity to go skeet shooting again for the first time in a while. I really enjoyed using my Remington 870 again. It kind of felt wierd, holding that shotgun; it's been that long since ive shot clays. My first 5 shots were terrible! I was not able to hit a thing. 30 shells later (and 10 clays!) it started coming back to me and I was feeling fine. But what really brought it back to me was a single shot New England shotgun that belongs to Jon's sister.
Just the reality that I only get one shot to shoot, makes a better shot out of me. And generally that is the case with most people, you want to really improve your aim shooting trap and skeet? try using a single shot shotgun. It will teach you not to waste ammo and how to hit things with only one shot! If it's as light as that New England it will Also teach you to have a healthy respect for recoil!
Adam
Lynden, WA

No comments: