Columbia River My Tighe

The duel ramped thumb studs allow the My Tighe to be quickly opened with either hand this is made possible because of the outburst assisted opening opening mechanism.
The out burst assisted opening mechanism, which instantly springs the blade fully open after you have opened the blade at a 30 degree angle. The steel on the My Tighe is made of 1.4116, 55-57 HRC steel.
The handle on the my Tighe is made of 420 j2 steel with a zytel coat.
The finish on the my Tighe is satin with a liner lock locking system.
There are 4 different models of the my Tighe each model is available in non-assisted opening or the out burst assisted opening which gives you a lightning fast opening.
All models feature a removable black Teflon-plated pocket gear clip.

length open: 8.125"
Length closed: 4.5"
Blade length: 3.625"
Blade material: 1.4116, 55-57 HRC steel.
Handle material: 420 j2 steel with a zytel coat.
Locking method: liner lock
Opening method: thumb stud
Weight: 5.6oz

No comments: