When you win an item all the info to complete a transaction is available for you to put the ball in the sellers court. First you log into your Gunbroker account then you open the "My Gunbroker" tab at the top of the page. From there you have a dashboard that shows you a host of activity's. What you are trying to do now is complete a buyers transaction, so on the left side link list click on "Won (1)" then click on the item you are dealing with. From here you can access all the information sensitive to this transaction. At the top of the page you will see a link list that will look like this
Congratulations ExampleBuyer, you are the Winner of Item XXXXXXXXX
- Leave Feedback for "ExampleSeller"
- View "ExampleSeller" name and address
- Send an email to "ExampleSeller"
- Help for Resolving a Problem with the Seller
- Auction Summary
- The "name and address" link will be the location where you send checks or FFL paperwork to and the name will be the name you should put on the check .
- FFL copys can be obtained from any licensed dealer, and can be sent by mail, email, or Fax.
- Make sure you send a printoff or message letting the seller know what item you purchased just to expedite matters, oftentimes sellers have many things going out the door at once.
- On occasion, the only information you should need to email a seller for, is shipping cost+end price, When all parties know how to handle their own end it ensures a smooth transaction
(keywords) how to use Gun Broker buy buyer gunbroker.com is gunbroker easy? gunbroker scam buying guns on gunbroker selling guns on gunbroker legally sell guns without FFL federal firearms license buying guns online buy guns on the internet